The Tournament is held in two stages. On the first stage, the participating teams of the Tournament are divided into two groups (А and B). Every team will play one game against other teams in its group in round robin. The teams will then be allocated in the standings according to the results of the games from first place to fourth place.
The second stage is held as follows:
- The teams, that finished fourth in their groups, compete for 7th and 8th places.
- The teams, that finished third in their groups, compete for 5th and 6th place.
- The teams, that finished first and second in their groups, compete for places from 1st to 4th.
- The team, that finished first in group A, competes with the team, that finished second in group B.
- The team, that finished first in group B, competes with the team, that finished second in group A.
- Teams that lose compete for bronze medals.
- The winners of the games will play against each other to determine the winner of the Junior Club World Cup and silver medalist.