About the League
- Tell us about the game. What didn’t go your way today?
- It was a very difficult tournament, partially because every team could skate very fast. Every team was fast and this is way they capitalized on their chances. Everybody tried to capitalize on their scoring chances but we couldn’t do today.
- Why do you think there were so many brawls and penalties today?
- Both teams came out hard and played to win! But the real reason is fatigue. Everybody played a lot of games and when you’re tired you tend to be more emotional.
- Did you like it at Junior Club World Cup?
- It was a great tournament! The organization was great and I loved everything! I’m happy that our team and I came here and participated in this tournament. It’s a great experience!