About the League
In today’s edition of our continuing Not A Word About Hockey series we’re going to sit down with one of JHC Spartak Moscow top players, Khimik Voskresensk and KHL’s Spartak forward Bogdan Lvutin.
- My girlfriend decides on my diet. I like Eastern cuisine. Laghman is my favorite middle Asian meal.
- I have a lot of pets – eight German Shorthaired Pointers, a cat, a rabbit, aquarium full of fish and a whole army of ducks and hens.
- I’m usually active on my days off. I like to take walks with my loved one around town, especially my beloved Kursk, and go to the river. Sometimes I teach her how to shoot the puck (smiles).
- I dream of visiting Germany, Switzerland and Australia. I would like to visit BMW museum in Munich and see the first car models of the company. Switzerland intrigues me with its nature and as for Australia, I would like to see how people live over there. I’m very interested in what it’s like to live at the continent.
- Unfortunately, I don’t have a lot of time to spend with my friends. I usually get to see them when I come to Kursk. We enjoy taking walks around the main square.
- Bumer is my favorite movie. I really got hooked by its plot. I enjoyed the cast – Sergei Gorobchenko, Maxim Konovalov, Andrei Merzlikin and Vladimir Vdovichenkov.
- I listen to Eastern music. The latest track I have added to my playlist was Chyorny Glaza by Aidamir Mugu.
- I’m a kind person. I treat people the same way they treat me. If a person is negative towards me, I’m not going to kiss up to them. My main upsides are generosity, respect, friendliness and loyalty. As for my shortcomings, I would point out jealousy. Hopefully, it’s the only one.
- My main motivation is my beloved girlfriend. I always get up in a great mood for the games and practices. Karina inspires me everyday and I want to be better for her.
- A real man, I believe, has to be determined and do everything for the good of his family.
- When I meet a new person, first thing I look at is how they act in public and how open they are.
- I’m not superstitious or anything like it. I’m not a gambler because gambling is a sin.
- I don’t have a role model when it comes to men’s attire. I never follow who wears what and I don’t think it’s important.
- I prefer athletic wear in everyday life. I don’t pay attention to clothing brands. The most important thing is that I have to feel comfortable and it would look nice on the outside. There are a lot of red and black clothes in my wardrobe.
- My favorite perfume is Black Wave.
- My girlfriend Karina loves hockey. When met back in Kursk. She’s a doctor.
- Serious relationship is a necessity for me. It’s important to me that my loved one was by my side.
- My girlfriend mustn’t lie to me to not disappoint me. She also has to be faithful.
- If I’m going to have a daughter, I would never sign her up for hockey. But if I’m going to have a son, I would sign him up. Although, I would ask him first if he wants to sign up for a hockey school.
Career and education
- If it weren’t for hockey in my life, I would have most likely ended up in construction.
- I study in Yaroslavl. I don’t know all of my classmates because I rarely come to classes.
- Higher education is important but not the main thing for me right now. There are more important things. Nobody promises you that if you get a higher education, you’re guaranteed a path to a successful and happy life.
A funny story happened to me when I first kissed my girlfriend. I was very shy, it was very awkward to start kissing her because none of us knew how to do it (laughs).