About the League
In today’s edition of our continuing Not A Word About Hockey series we’re going to sit down with a 19-year-old forward and one of the top players of HC Kapitan Stupino Daniil Tyutchev.
- I decide myself on my diet. I eat three meals a day. I have porridge for breakfast and a real brewed coffee with some pastry. I have borsch for lunch with pasta Bolognese, Greek salad and stewed fruit. I have Uzbek pilaff with puer tea. The main thing about a meal is that it has to be healthy and tasty.
- I have a pet. It’s a cat. It’s of an unusual and effective breed – Corniche Rex. We call it Lucky.
- I love spending time with my family at a cottage. Sometimes I read books. Right now I read Anatoly Tarasov’s biography. I have a favorite book – How To Become A President. My friends and I love to play sports outside. We usually play soccer or basketball.
- Movie that really moved me was Titanic. I was impressed with the film. I really enjoyed Leonardo Di Caprio’s acting. I think he’s my favorite actor.
- I usually listen to 20th century music. I really like the 80’s. The latest track I have added to my playlist was Let You Down by NF.
- I’m a fighter at heart. I’m a persistent kind of guy and I always finish what I started.
- Every time I hit the ice in the game is a the happiest moment of my life. That’s why I have never felt like not getting up to go to the game.
- A real man cares for his family and friends.
- From my parents I inherited the most important qualities. Persistence and perfectionism.
- When I meet a new person, first thing I look at is my interlocutor’s take on the world.
- I’m not superstitious. I try to stay away from things like that.
- I’m a gambler but I know my limit.
- I don’t aim to be a fashion fiend. I’m comfortable with my style. I would say Ivan Kazakov is the most fashionable guy on our team.
- I don’t pay attention to clothing brands. I wear whatever I feel comfortable and cozy in. There are a lot of blue clothes in my wardrobe. In everyday life I prefer classics as well as athletic wear.
- Versace Eros EDT is my favorite perfume.
- I grow beard but no because it’s in fashion or the girls like it or any stereotype like that. It’s not like that at all. I just like it.
- I have a girlfriend. Her name is Daria. She likes hockey. She’s a fast decent snowboarder.
- If I’m going to have a son, I’m going to sign him up for hockey school, give him my advice and share my experience with him. I’m not doing that for my daughter, though. For her it’s going to be either snowboard or ballet.
Career and education
- I graduated from ROSNOU. In my opinion, it’s not that important to have a higher education these days. You just have to be smart, willing to improve and move towards your goal.
I had an unforgettable moment in my childhood. Once I was late for practice. I darted from the car and ran as fast as I could. My mom yelled after me, ‘Pick it up, son!’. I yelled back, ‘Alright!’. Before I turned my head back I smashed into a tree and broke my nose. I didn’t make it to the practice after all.