About the League
In today’s edition of our continuing Not A Word About Hockey series we’re going to talk to one of Avto Yekaterinburg leaders, who led the team to silver medals, Kirill Tyutyayev. 18-year-old forward opened up about his character traits, hobbies, favorite music and much more.
- I decide on my diet myself. I can’t always eat right but I do my best. My favorite meal is Caesar salad with shrimp.
- I have a pet. It’s a Caucasus shepherd. His name is Baikal.
- I dream of visiting USA. I want to see New York and its skyscrapers. It’s one of the biggest cities in the world. There are a lot of movies about it. I want to see it with my own eyes.
- My friends and I usually go for walks, or to the movies, when I’m in Yekaterinburg. Sometimes we just play videogames.
- My favorite movies are ‘All My Americans’ and ‘Race’. They are good inspirational sport movies. Alexander Petrov and Sergei Bezrukov are my favorite actors. I think that talented actors like them are rare. They can impersonate anybody.
- I listen to different kinds of music but I prefer rap and hip-hop. The latest track I have added to my playlist was Shantazh by Max Korzh.
- I’m a choleric by temperament, which say a lot. I’m willing to go for everything in my trade. I’m a hard-working person with ambitions and goals. My biggest shortcoming is that it takes me a long time to recover from losses. I do my best to keep my emotions in check. Sometimes I’m good at it and sometime I’m not.
- I have never felt like not going to the game. Gamedays are a lot of fun for me.
- A real man must be goal-driven. He must have his priorities sorted. He must always know what he wants and battle for it till the end.
- From my parents I inherited kindness, work ethic and persistence. These qualities help me a lot.
- I’m very superstitious, I believe in that kind of stuff. I’m a superstitious kind of guy.
- I’m a gambler. My motto is – What is our life? A game! If I see no gambling involved in something, I’m not even wasting my time on that. Although, I’m not fond of casinos.
- I don’t have a role model when it comes to men’s attire. I decide what I wear myself and never look at others.
- I pay attention to clothing brands. I have a lot of red and black clothes but red is dominant because it’s my favorite color. My style usually depends on the season. In winter I wear athletics and when it’s warm I prefer classics. In summertime I wear tracksuit.
- Playboy VIP is my favorite perfume.
- I don’t grow a beard. I don’t know if it’s in fashion these days or not.
- I don’t have a girlfriend at the moment. I don’t have time for a serious relationship right now. Although, I might meet somebody who’s going to hook me and change my opinion.
- Hockey is a men’s sport so I would sign my son up for it but I wouldn’t do that with my daughter. Although, if my son isn’t going to like it, I’m not going to force it.
- Girls react differently when they learn that I’m a hockey player. It depends whether or not they’re into hockey.
Career and studies
- I have never thought about what would I do if it weren’t for hockey. I want to play and dedicate my life to the sport.
- I study at Ural State University of Physical Culture. I just finished my third year there. I know my classmates. I have almost no time to come to classes so I usually come just for the tests.
- Higher education is an important thing in today’s world. You need it just about everywhere.
Not a lot of people know that in my spare time I write rap. Rhyming comes easy to me. I even recorded a few tracks. Although, I deleted all of them. But I like doing that.