About the League
In today’s edition of our continuing Not A Word About Hockey series, we’re going to talk to one of the most experienced and top defensive Almaz Cherepovets players – Gleb Morulyov. He talks about his pets, preferences in music and much more.
– I’m a self-sufficient person so I decide on what I eat myself. My favorite meal is steak.
- I have pets – two dogs and a cat. The dogs’ names are Buffy and Suffy and cat is called Nathan.
- I like to go to the sea for vacation. One of my goals is to visit the United States. I’m really interested how people live across the ocean.
- I can’t really go anywhere during the season so whenever we meet with my friends, we usually just play videogames. Sometimes we go to the movies on days off.
- I like the movie ‘Now You See Me’. Latest TV-series I enjoyed was ‘Rublyovka Policeman’. Will Smith is my favorite actor.
- I listen to all kinds of music. I don’t have one single genre that I prefer. The latest song I have added to my playlist was King Of My Castle (Don Diablo Edit).
– I’m a kind and fun guy. Kindness is one of my most important upsides. Quick temper is one of my shortcomings.
- I have never felt like to getting up fro the game. Hockey is my life.
- A real man must be the master of his word, keep his promises and be punctual – it’s also very important.
- From my parents I inherited persistence, perseverance, courage and honesty.
- Whenever I meet a new person, first thing I look at is how they talk and act.
- I’m superstitious.
– I don’t have a role model when it comes to men’s attire. Everybody has to have their own style.
- I don’t pay attention to clothing brands. If I like something, I just buy it. I have different colors in my wardrobe, none of them are dominant over others. I prefer athletic wear in everyday life.
- Paco Rabanne (One million) is my favorite perfume.
- I don’t grow beard. Whenever it grows, I shave it off.
– I have a girlfriend. Her name is Lera. She’s ideal for me.
- Valery loves hockey. She finds the time to watch my games, even though she works a lot and studies to become a nurse.
- I believe that serious relationship cannot be an obstacle in sports career. As the matter of fact, it’s the contrary – it’s a necessity for real success.
- I would like my son to play hockey. I haven’t thought about if I wanted the same for my daughter, but I think I would rather sign her up for gymnastics.
Career and studies
– I have asked myself many times – what would I do if it weren’t for hockey? To be honest with you, I couldn’t find the answer.
- I study at a college. I don’t have a lot of time to come to classes, I can’t do anything about it.
- Higher education is a necessity in modern world. If you want to improve in different areas, you must study.