About the League
In this week’s edition of our continuing Not A Word About Hockey series we’re going to talk to JHC Spartak Moscow player Yegor Kuzmenko. 19-year-old forward shared what he likes to do in his spare time, his character traits and music preferences.
- I decide on my diet myself. I don’t have a set and specific meal plan. I’m not too picky when it comes to food. The most important thing for me in food is that it has to be tasty.
- I like different vacation types. It all depends on my mood and physical condition. My ideal rest is a calm day at the sea beach.
- I dream of visiting United Arabian Emirates and Dubai.
- When I meet with my friends, we usually go for a walk and sometimes we rent a court to play tennis. We can also get together and play some soccer.
- I listen to all kinds of music, except hard rock. Actually, I just add to my playlist whatever I like. The latest track I added was In Love by MiyaGi & Endspiel.
- I’m a pretty goal-driven kind of person. Sometimes I can be stubborn and by-the-book but I never refuse to help. If I have a chance to help somebody, I always try to do that. Sometimes in life it’s you who lends a hand today but then tomorrow it’s the other way around. I believe that caring is an important trait for everyone.
- I have never felt like not going to the game. I always want to hit the ice, battle for my team and prove that I’m a good player.
- A real man must have sturdy character. Only a man with strong spirit can Make responsible decisions and defend his point of view. Man must be clever, set high goals for himself and work towards them.
- When I meet new people, first thing I look at is how they’re dressed and how clean they are.
- Sometimes I pay attention to clothing brands. I’m not going to lie
– I like some brands but not all the time. Black and red are predominant colors in my wardrobe. Usually I prefer sports style. I seldom wear classics.
- I have a girlfriend. She likes hockey very much. She dances, studies and works. She’s my ideal. I trust her completely.
- I’m in a serious relationship and I don’t believe that they get in a way of anything, including my sports career.
- If my son is going to show inclinations towards sports, I’m going to sign him up for hockey. If I’m going to have a daughter, I’ll trust my wife with her.
- For me family is above all caring. Man and woman have to take care of each other and their children.
Career and studies
- I study at RGUFKSIT. I’m in my second year of distant studies. I rarely go to classes. Hockey takes up a lot of my time. Most importantly is that I do everything on time, so I don’t have any trouble.
- Higher education is a very important thing. I think it’s a necessary stage for every man who has respect for himself.