In today’s edition of Not A Word About Hockey MHK Dynamo-Moskva (HC MVD) forward Savva Andreyev talks about his character traits, pets and his love of travelling.
- I eat just like other athletes do – breakfast, lunch and dinner. My favorite meal? Anything my grandmother cooks.
- I have two dogs. Asian shepherd Nord and Spitz Rudolph.
- I love travelling. I like both active vacation and plain beach vacation to get tanned.
- My favorite movies are Gladiator and Shawshank Redemption.
- I enjoy various music styles, I don’t have a favorite. It all depends on my mood.
- My main character traits are calmness, kindness and work ethic. I inherited them from my parents. My shortcoming is quick temper.
- I’m never too lazy to go to the game. I don’t have to motivate myself. I do what I love and I enjoy it very much. If I didn’t like it, I wouldn’t play hockey.
- A real man has to have work ethic, be calm, well-mannered and make decisions with confidence, which will affect his further life.
- I believe in some superstitions but I wouldn’t call myself a gambling man.
- Clothing brand isn’t important to me. I wear what I like and the way I like it. I have versatile wardrobe – there are classic threads along with sportswear. It all depends on where I’m going.
- I don’t have a favorite perfume. I don’t grow beard, although I have to admit it’s tiresome to shave all the time.
- I don’t have an image of ideal girlfriend. She has to be understanding, caring, cultured and she should have bad habits.
- My girlfriend’s support is important. She has to be understanding when it comes to my job. Then no relationship is going to hurt my career.
- Family responsibilities must be shared equally. Man and woman should respect and help each other.
- I think I will definitely put my son in hockey. As for my daughter… I think we’re going to have to talk about it with my wife.
Career and Studies
- I don’t even know what would I do if it weren’t for hockey. I think I would probably choose another sport or focused on studies. It’s hard to tell what would have happened because everything is going well now and I enjoy it very much.
- I study at Synergie University. I’m majoring in Sports Management.
- It’s very important to get higher education because my hockey career is finite and I’m going to have to find a decent job after it to provide for my family.
- My dream? I have but one – I want all of my relatives to achieve their dreams and be happy. As for myself, I want my hockey career to be a success. Although, I need to work hard for it and not just sit around waiting for it to happen on its own.