Three Molodyozhnya Hokkeynaya Liga regular season games took place on September 8th. Krasnaya Armiya Moscow forward Nikita Popugayev scored two goals in the game against Atlanty Moscow Region and helped his team to get their second win of the season.
- How did you like the game against Atlanty?
- The game was pretty difficult because of the number of penalties we took. So we had to spend a lot of time killing them but we managed to capitalize on almost every scoring chance we had.
- What is your impression on the new season so far? What is the atmosphere in the team?
- Everybody on the team is pumped. I’m happy the season has begun. I missed hockey very much.
- Krasnaya Armiya will face MHC Spartak Moscow in their next two games. What o you expect from that mini-series?
- These games are important for us. We expect good games and, obviously, we expect to win both of them.
- Do you have any personal goals for the season?
- The goals are always the same. To get as far as possible with the team and have a good playoff run. As for me personally – I want to top the league in scoring.